Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce
We LOVE this recipe! It is so easy and SO good.
Originally from The Salty Marshmallow, this recipe is ideal for anyone who loves fresh Alfredo sauce. We did make a few modifications based on our preferences which you will find in our recipe below. This sauce is fairly easy to make and with minimal ingredients, you might just find yourself making it weekly!
1/2 cup of butter
1 1/2 cups of whipping cream
2 cloves of garlic minced - more/less depending on your preference
2 cups of freshly grated parmesan
- Begin by melting butter into a pan.
- Add whipping cream and stir constantly
- Bring to a light simmer and then lower heat
- Add in parmesan 1/2 cup at a time and stir in until completely melted.
- Once all ingredients have blended together ENJOY!
*We have found that allowing it to cool will thicken the sauce, so depending on how you enjoy your alfredo you could make enough for two meals and save the sauce in the fridge for the next evening!