3 Things To Do For Your Next Spa Night In!
Who doesn’t love a night to themselves to relax and work on their overall wellness? Whether this by a spa night or a workout night, everyone has a way to create peace in their minds. At home spa nights are a perfect way to stay calm during stressful times.
Here are 3 things to do for your next spa night:
- Boil a small pot of water on the stove
- Wash your face to remove dirt, oil and makeup to create a clean slate
- Pour hot water into a bowl & add herbs or essential oils like eucalyptus, camomile, peppermint or lavender to awake & calm the skin
- Place a towel over your head to tent you face
- Place you face over the water for 10 minutes
- Be careful not to stay for too long or be too close to reduce chances of damaging the skin
- After, use a mask, like a clay mask, to remove impurities that have resurfaced
- Use a toner to close pores
- Finally, don’t forget to moisturize!
We have Oat Milk available in store which includes raw honey to help the moisture barrier. Click Here to Shop Now!
- Deep conditioning: Add 2 tbsp of coconut oil & 1 tbsp of raw, organic honey, and warm up to mix. Massage into the scalp and spread towards the ends. Keep in for 30-60 minutes then rinse out.